- Introduction - osgEarth: what it is, and what it isn't.
- Creating maps - How to configure your own map with a .earth XML file.
- Earth file reference - A detailed description of all the available options of an XML Earth file.
- Drivers - A reference for each of the data sources osgEarth supports and how to configure each one in a .earth file.
- Features & Symbology - A reference guide to symbolizing vector feature data.
- Caching - Techniques for maximizing performance by configuring disk-based tile caches.
- Developer Guide - How to integrate osgEarth into your OpenSceneGraph application.
- Upgrading - Tips for upgrading from and older version of osgEarth.
- FAQ - Answers to common questions.
- About - License, maintainers, version release notes.
Download in other formats: