Winn Parish
Tax Collection Agencies

Sales & Use Tax

Winn Parish School Board
Sales Tax Department
P. O. Box 430
Winnfield, Louisiana 71483-0430
Phone: (318) 628-6936
Fax: (318) 628-2582

 

Notice!

Effective March 1, 2004 there has been a Parish-wide Sales and Use Tax rate increase of 0.5%.  This has increased the total rate from 4.0% to 4.5%.  New report forms are now available through this office and on this web page.

 

Sales and Use Tax Rates

Jurisdiction
Total Rate
State Rate
Parish Rate
Winnfield
8.5%
4%
4.5%
Balance of Parish
7%
4%
3%

Click here for a breakdown of the Parish tax rates.

For more information, contact Vickie Kelley, Administrator.  Technical questions should be addressed in writing to the Department.

  Click here to send an Email to Vickie Kelley.

 

The following forms are available for viewing or printing in your choice of two popular formats
Form Format
Sales Tax Registration Certificate Application.

Online

Printable
Sales and Use Tax Report (Thru 2/29/04)

JPG

PDF
Sales and Use Tax Report (From 3/1/04) JPG PDF
Sales and Use Tax Report instructions

HTML

PDF

 

Go Back to LATA Home Page











Winn Parish
Sales & Use Tax Rates

Jurisdiction
School Board
Police Jury
City/Town
Report Column
Winnfield
2%
1%*
1.5%
 
Balance of Parish
2%
1%*
N/A
 
 * The Police Jury tax has been increased to 1% effective 3/1/2004.

Go Back to Top

Go Back to LATA Home Page